This article explains how to do the 3 monkeys challenge, as shown here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk85E4S6Vrg
The challenge has 3 rounds and requires exactly 3 players (no more, no less).
- Speak no evil monkey: This player wears something on their mouth so they can't talk. This player will receive a card telling the see no evil monkey what to do, and has to communicate wordlessly.
- Hear no evil monkey: This player wears noise canceling headphones. This player will watch what the speak no evil monkey is doing and try to communicate that to the see no evil monkey.
- See no evil monkey: This player is blindfolded and is the one who will do the objective on the card.
How to play
- A table with a certain set of items is placed in front of the see no evil monkey, with the speak no evil monkey on the left of the table and the hear no evil monkey on the right.
- A card is given to the speak no evil monkey, with an objective relating to the items that are on the table. The speak no evil monkey has to tell what the card says to the hear no evil monkey without saying anything.
- The hear no evil monkey watches what the speak no evil monkey is doing, and tries to communicate that to the see no evil monkey, who will then start doing the objective.
- Once the objective is fulfilled, then the next round starts, with the players rotating counterclockwise (which means the see no evil monkey becomes the next speak no evil, the speak no evil becomes the next hear no evil, and the hear no evil becomes the next see no evil).