- One original Blokus set
- One Blokus Duo set (for the orange and purple pieces)
How to play
- The rules will be changed so that the score system is removed and the person with the least amount of unit squares in his or her pieces wins.
- The 20x20 Blokus board from the original set will be used.
- Each of the 6 players will take turns placing their colored pieces just like a normal 4 player game.
- At the end of the game, each player will count the number of unit squares from their remaining pieces and the player with the least remaining unit squares wins.