A short from 311 Entertainment Shorts: Volume 2
Production code: 207
Release date: December 17, 2016
5 girls, 1 escape room. They only have an hour to escape. Can they make it out before they get trapped forever?
- Owner (name not known yet)
- Owner: Hello and welcome!
- Gigi: Technically we're not really in somewhere scary... this is just an office building that claims it is.
- Claudia: Shut up, you're ruining the mood. I'm sorry, she's an idiot. Go on.
- Owner: Where was I? Oh yeah. The 5 of you, your goal is to escape in 60 minutes, or else they might come get you.
- Gigi: Technically these people don't exist...this is fictional
- Claudia: Shut up! Stop being such an idiot!
- Owner: I'm the room master. You are welcome to enter the room. Once you guys go inside I'll start the clock.
- Clara: But what if we get stuck inside?
- Vanilla: Don't worry, he and 1033Forest will give us clues.
- Owner: Right. I'm going to the store right now to buy a milkshake. See you guys soon.
- (Gigi opens a drawer)
- Claudia: There's a meat fork in there. Wonder what we could use it for...
- Clara: Oh good, I'm hungry. Let's find the meat.
- Claudia: No, you're missing the point. You must find another use for this.
- Gigi: But why? This game is stupid.
- (Claudia gives the meat fork to Gigi)
- Claudia: Stick this meat fork in the socket.
- Gigi: But I'll electrocute myself. Why do you want me to do that?
- Claudia: No you won't. It's part of the game. It's perfectly safe. You'll be fine.
- Gigi: OK, if you say so... (does so)
- Claudia: See? I told you you'd be fine.
- (the lights turn off, revealing a number on the wall: 2133)
- Clara: That must be the combination for the safe right here! Let's try it.
- (the combination is correct so it opens, revealing a chainsaw)
- Vanilla: Ooh, a chainsaw. I can use it to cut open this locked door to the next room. (cuts hole in door)
- Tricia: This place is awesome.
- Claudia: Come, Gigi, go through this door!
- Gigi: No way, this game is crazy. I'm staying here.
- Clara: I guess this means we'll all have to solve it without her...
- (they enter the next room, then go back to the first room)
- Claudia: Where's Gigi?
- (she finds a calendar with the 28th, 24th, and 11th circled on it. The 28th is circled red, 24th yellow, and 11th blue)
- (the safe is opened using combination 281124. Inside there is an ax)
- (the ax is then used to chop open a coffin. Inside the coffin is a puzzle hint)
- Claudia: I'm stuck!
- Owner: (over speaker) I thought you were the smart one... anyways think of it as a box that rotates clockwise. With each rotation gravity causes the cubes to fall down.
- (there are 5 black cubes, 4 in one row and one on top of the row)
- Claudia: OK here's some paint to color the cubes. Look at this paper if you need help.
- (the paper gives hints on what colors to put on the cubes, so the other participants paint the cubes as shown, which then unlocks the door to the next room)
- Clara: Don't forget the umbrella before exiting!
- (it gets picked up)
- (there is an equalizer with a speaker and a button)
- (Clara goes back to room 2, finds a picture of bats, and uses that as the hint to tone the equalizer, which unlocks another set of clues)
- (it is a set of 4 clocks, 3 of them have a number, but one of them doesn't because it needs a 3-symbol code that represents a digit)
- (Claudia goes back to room 2 to get the paper with codes for each digit)
- (the last digit is 7, so the code for that gets entered, and a small door opens revealing a skull)
- Vanilla: I hear something rattling inside but I can't get it out! The eye sockets are too small!
- (Vanilla goes all the way back to room 1. She sees that the pins on the calendar have a color pattern: red, green, purple, teal)
- (she then goes back to room 3 and finds another set of cubes to paint, so she paints them in the corresponding pattern of the pins)
- (after painting the cubes, a safe is opened revealing a hammer)
- Tricia: I found a hammer! (smashes the skull revealing a key that goes to the next and last room)
- (the room is just a cable hanging across a bottomless pit that leads to the exit)
- Clara: I can use the cable to get to the other side, but not with my bare hands. I have sensitive skin!
- (fortunately the umbrella is big enough to hold 4 people so they all get in and ride to the exit)
- Claudia: I made it out!
- Clara: Yeah we did. I think I did it fast too!
- Vanilla: Yep! Job well done guys.
- (Owner is with 1033Forest this time)
- 1033Forest: Look who decided to join us...
- Gigi: Yeah, we've been waiting for you an hour.
- Claudia: How did you get out so fast? Why is there a photo of you hanging on the wall?
- Owner: Gigi managed to get out so fast! I was out to buy a milkshake with 1033Forest, and when I got back she was already out!
- 1033Forest: She is also the winner of the grand prize: $1,033,000!
- Claudia: She must have gotten out of the door we went in!
- 1033Forest: Sounds to me like someone's jealous... Tell the truth how did you get out?
- Gigi: OK fine I went out from the door we got in. This place stinks anyway.
- 1033Forest: :O Sorry to say this. No grand prize for you.
- Owner: This means you 4 will be getting it instead and you can all share it.
- Claudia: (groan)