An episode of 311 Entertainment Shorts: Volume 2
Release date: March 4, 2017
DO NOT EDIT
- 1033Forest as Narrator
- Candice as Person #1
- Carey as Person #2
- 1033Forest: 2 of my characters talk on phones in different houses while packing for camp. Let's see how this goes.
- (phone ring sound)
- Candice: Hello!
- Carey: Hey, I can't wait for camp! Did you pack yet?
- Candice: I'm packing right now!
- Carey: Me too! What are you packing?
- Candice: Well, I'm packing shirts. (packs shirts)
- Carey: Got that. (packs skirts)
- Candice: Of course socks. (packs socks)
- Carey: That'll come in handy. (packs clocks)
- Candice: Don't forget your sandals! (packs sandals)
- Carey: Wow, you think of everything. (packs candles)
- Candice: I'm also packing jeans. (packs jeans)
- Carey: You really like them that much? (packs cans of beans)
- Candice: Sure! I love them! Don't forget the shorts! (packs shorts)
- Carey: All right, got that. (packs quarts of milk)
- Candice: We're each supposed to take a blanket. (packs blanket)
- Carey: Plane kit? Do we really need one? (packs plane kit)
- Candice: Of course! My mom said I should pack some sunscreen. (packs it)
- Carey: Ice cream? Great idea! That will make camp more fun! (packs it)
- Candice: That's all! See you on the bus in 30 minutes!
- Carey: OK, see you in 120. Bye!
- (both hang up; Candice exits with her bag, while Carey tries to shove everything into her bag)
- Carey: Wow, this camp must be very weird. (picks up messy bag and exits)